- Standard membership is free.
- $7.95 3-day trial.
- $29.95 per month.
- $39.99 for 3 months ($13.33 per month).
- Option to get a 3-day trial to AllXXXPass.com for $1.00
- Credit Card:
Prices are subject to change, please visit the actual website for updated pricing information
- DateACougar.com is one of the biggest Cougar dating website on the web.
- A specialist dating site helping Cougars to meet Cubs.
- A huge membership base of +1 million profiles.
- It’s free to sign up, create a profile and upload your photos.
- Upgrade your membership and enjoy the all site’s dating features.
- Web cam and chat rooms allow you to chat and have fun online
- Get detailed member’s details with Good quality and large sized photos.
- Add members to your Little Black Book and get access to their private photos.
- Dating tips and members testimonials.
- Contact other members and invite them to Instant Messenger chat.
- Participate in member forums and get to know people with similar interests.
- Use a range of search tools to help you browse, including an advanced search that lets you specify up to 31 profile criteria.
- FAQs pages, email support and 24/7 customer care support for premium members.
DateACougar.com is one of the best Cougar dating sites on the web. What stands out about it are the many useful features that really boost your chances of finding a date, very detailed interactive profiles and variety of ways of getting in touch, all of which convey a sense that the owners have some considerable know-how in running an online dating site. The only slight weakness it has is that it can be a little tricky to navigate and use due to the web page design and sheer range of features.
It’s great to see that DateACougar.com focuses on Cougar and Cub dating whereas some other sites purporting to be Cougar-centric really aren’t. Whilst you’ll find some members who fall outside the older female-younger male dynamic, the majority of profiles are in keeping with the niche. Whilst there’s a global reach, the vast majority of members come from the US and you might find your dating options slightly more limited if you’re from outside the US. When we conducted this review it was difficult to tell exactly how many members were online in total, as you’re matched according to your location. However, there were hundreds of members online within a very small radius, and thousands further afield.
DateACougar.com is free to become a member and create a profile, which takes just a minute or two. Once you’ve registered, you’re free to take a look around. There are of course limitations to being a free member, so don’t expect to be able to access all features unless you upgrade. In addition to creating a profile and uploading a photo, free members can use the basic search features to browse profiles and receive messages and IM invitations from other members.
To search, there’s the usual quick search option and a great advanced search too, if you’re a little picky. There aren’t really any tabbed searches on the search page, but you can sort members by newest, recently online, those with most photos and closest to your location. The chat rooms are well-used and you can use your web cam to communicate, but the public chat rooms weren’t quite as packed as OlderWomenDating.com. If you like the site you can try a minimal commitment 3-day trial with access to all features. It’s pricey to renew by the month, so consider the 3-month deal. We’re sure that you’ll find a date in this time, as long as you put in a little effort. There’s a FAQs page and email support as well as 24/7 customer support for premium members.
DateACougar.com is a great way to meet Cougars and Cubs for online dating and more. Whilst it does have the odd weakness (notably the layout of the site itself), in terms of membership base, features and subscription rates it’s hard to beat. If you’re serious about finding a Cougar or a Cub, you should give DateACougar.com a whirl sometime. You won’t be disappointed.