- Standard membership is free.
- Premium membership: $40.00 per month (with 100 credits).
- 3 Month membership: $87.00 ($29.00 per month with 500 credits).
- 12 month Ultimate membership: $144.00 ($12.00 per month with 3000 credits).
Mobile access: $5.00 one-off fee.
- Credit card:
- American Express
Prices are subject to change, please visit the actual website for updated pricing information
- CougarLife.com helps older women meet Cubs for fun dating, friendship and lot more.
- It’s completely 100% free to join CougarLife.com, create your profile and upload photos.
- Select from 3 premium subscription packages with superior features.
- Free membership offers incredible features
- The Ultimate Catch Guarantee promises to find you a date or your money back.
- Refer a friend and gain $20.00 or a free month on CougarLife.com (worth $40.00).
- The ‘Find A Date Tonight’ feature can help you to meet somebody this evening!
- Send ‘flirts’ to convey your interest in other member’s profile
- You can read articles on dating tips and see countless other members photos
- Send and receive messages through email.
- Leave your comments on member’s profiles check who’s checked out your profile
- Get access to private messaging and private photo galleries.
- Upgrade your membership and get listed ahead of free members in searches and profile listings.
- Use the Instant Messenger feature to chat online in private.
- FAQs and email support to help you with any questions or issues to do with CougarLife.com.
CougarLife.com is a niche site that aims to match Cougars with Cubs for online fun and dating. It looks good and is easy to navigate and use, with some thoughtful touches and features. You’ll also find a large membership base and plenty of online activity, so your chances of finding a date are pretty good. That said, there are one or two sites out there that are just that bit bigger and better, as well as being better value for money, but you’re certain to appreciate this Cougar dating site.
When deciding upon which online dating website to choose, price is going to be a pretty important factor for most of us. Let us state right here that CougarLife.com isn’t the cheapest site out there, and the membership packages are slightly confusing. You can choose from three packages and you get little idea of which is most suitable. The key is to note the number of credits; basically, the more credits, the more you can do as most features incur a small credit fee. This lacks the advantage of regular subscription membership, whereby you get unlimited access to features.
It’s free to join, create your profile and take a look around the site. You’ll notice that everything’s well organized, making for a clear, navigable site. The ‘dashboard’ allows you to stay in control and keep track of messages, which is really helpful, especially if you have a busy dating life. The dashboard keeps you informed and up to date, making sure you are organized and don’t miss any messages. For a $5.00 one-off fee you can also keep track on your portable device, which is worth considering too.
There are a few search options available to members (see above) though there isn’t really an advanced search as such. However, the extensive range of filters approximates to an advanced search. The ‘exclude members I’ve contacted’ filter is very handy for screening out those you’ve already been in touch with (or wish to avoid). To get in touch with others there’s email and ‘flirts’ (automated messages to express your interest). It’s also possible to comment on profiles and send virtual gifts.
Free members are quite limited in terms of what they can do without upgrading; registering, creating a profile, searching for browsing profiles just about sums it up. For those of you who like it here, the Ultimate membership package works out at a great monthly price, but you have to commit for a year. If you don’t want to commit for so long why not consider the 3-Month package; if you’re unsure, the Premium membership offers you membership on a monthly basis, but the catch is that it’s quite expensive and isn’t really worth forking out for though Premium members are highlighted at the top of search results, get a badge on their profile and exclusive access to new members. Plus, if you don’t manage to find a date you can get your subscription refunded (provided you have made some effort to find one). In case of questions or further information, a FAQs page exists on the site and there’s email support should this not resolve your query.
CougarLife.com offers a great deal to Cougars and Cubs, and is bound to get you up and dating before you know it. But be wise and sign up for one of the lower monthly priced subscription packages to get the best value.