How to Recognize A Cougar?
Cougars are women who are in their 40s or even older and date younger men. The age gap they look for is ten years or more between them and their partner. These women are fighting against the society saying that they are tired of unromantic and highly narrow-minded men of the same age. The reason they exist and join the cougar dating sites is to date younger, more adventurous and attractive men. This blog shares tips on how to identify one and figure out their age too:
- 1. First of all, forget the term cougar or anything you know about them. The main thing is that to date an older woman; you would need to treat them as a human or much better an ordinary lady. Since they are looking for a romantic and successful cougar dating, you would need to remove the sexist stereotype thoughts on how sexually active an older woman might be or looks.
- 2. Determine the woman’s age. Usually, as per the definition, the women are 40 years old, but some of them go up to 35 as well. Due to creams and treatments, people look much younger now, so to figure out their age the following would do the help:
- • Dry, dull and/or thinning hair: An older woman would either have less shiny hair or less hair in short. The dyed hair can tell you how old they might be.
- • Sparse eyebrows and eyelashes: Old women would have more pencil tattooed eyebrows and less lustrous eyelashes.
- • Thinner lips and eroded tooth enamel.
- • Thin skin: This makes the veins and the knuckles more visible. The older the person the thinner the skin.
- • Dry and saggy knees and elbows.
- 3. Evaluate her makeup. Since till today, women are selected based on their beauty not only on the cougar dating sites, but also in every other situation in life. Hence, their make-up is an important aspect for them. Older women tend to wear more foundation and even use a lip liner to make their lips look fuller along with the eyebrow liner.
- 4. You can not judge women, but her fashion sense, since how she dresses up depends on her personal sense of style.
- 5. Pay attention to her self-confidence. This is a very natural thing that the older a person gets, the more she gets to know herself and understands what she like or dislikes, which in turn makes her a more confident person. To meet older women with a lot of confidence, some signs have been explained below:
- • A good posture: A confident person is likely to have a straight back and a head that is perfectly balanced on the neck, while sitting or even standing. Their chin would be pointed upwards, which would neither be too high nor too low.
- • Relaxed: A confident person would usually seem relaxed in almost every situation and even look around with an easy smile on their face. They would feel generally calm and at peace with themselves and wouldn't be fidgety at all.
- • Eye contact: A confident person makes eye contact always and not only for professional meetings. And here, we are not talking about staring. Looking into the eyes about 60% of the time is a good eye contact and not for more than that. It is then called staring.
Now that you know how to figure out if a person is a cougar and even know their approximate age, choose from the top cougar dating sites on bestcougardatingsites.org and begin to get lucky. Happy dating!